Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Great News

Ok so with twins there are all these perks. Like, your chances of having gestational diabetes is way higher. SCORE! Getting Toxemia early on in the pregnancy. WOW DOUBLE SCORE! High blood pressure, tons of extra weight, killer headaches, your uterus being doubly stretched making it easier to hemorrhage-(i can't spell that word) after birth, aching body parts after working in the garden for 30 minutes, bed rest for the last month, your feet in alot of pain from carrying the extra weight. Doesn't that sound awesome? The best part is the delivery. I was told that they would deliver these girly girls at about 36-37 weeks. Woohoo! Finally some reassurance that i can do this. I will probably be tipping the ricter scale and looking like jabba the hut. But if i don't have to wait until 38-39 weeks then i will just be as happy a pig in a blanket. PS i feel like one already. I guess it is time to post another pic of me. Hope to have my 20 week belly posted here this week. You might be shocked. I know i still am.

1 comment:

{Marie Long} said...

You're doing a great jod growing those little girls of yours, keep it up! xoxo