Monday, December 7, 2009

My Own Personal Miracle

5 points for the one who guesses where that line comes from.

anyhoo we had our christmas break early this year. in fact we combined it with thanksgiving and took the following week off from school and work. I thought we were going to palm springs and there was no way Sarah was gonna miss school for that. But the night before we left for the weekend Jeremy tells me we are spending a week at Disneyland and California Adventure!!! Totally sweet news! (The kids had no idea where were until on the tram going into disneyland and the drive said welcome to Disneyland. Boy were they shocked and excited!) So we packed and piled into the car for a long 30 minute drive to Anaheim and checked into the time share and headed off to Disneyland. It is suppose to be the slowest holiday week but for reals people! it was pretty packed. We did almost everything and i think we had more fun at california adventure than disneyland. It was less crowded and had a ton of rides for the little darlings. the lines were no wait at all too. major bonus! It was perfect weather and we saw a great parade and great characters. I love Frontier Town and New Orleans Square the best. So i got to take a picture with Jesse and Woody and I yelled out " There's a snake in my boot" and jesse started laughing and woody just turned at me and shook his head. it was hilarious! well our camera was dead so we had to borrow one and all the pics on that camera. so the pictures will just have to come later. oh yeah and with the Princess and the Frog coming out this week they had a huge jubilee that was mardi gras style and I was lovin all the jive!!! i can't wait to see that movie! So we ended up with season passes and literally broke the bank account. Disney did it again to poor california family but this is our Christmas present and I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

candicetheresa said...

You are such fun parents! And guess what? My family was there too! We would have been...but I have two babies. So not this year. What a fun Christmas present! I love yoU!

Amanda said...

Bella thinks that when she opens the door to Edward standing on her front porch right before they go to the meadow. Am I right? It's been a while since I've read it, but I did read it like 5 times in a row when I read it last....

Fun times at Disneyland. I went once when I was 15 and absolutely loved it. Make good use of those passes, now!