Monday, December 28, 2009

The Holiday has ended!


I am so greatful that it is over and done with and all my decorations are back at the storage unit. I can not bear to start a new year with all the old stuff up reminding me that it is still Christmas. Even the lights are down from the bushes. wow! It looks like we have so much more space in the family room without that giant needle dropping Noble Fir tree by the TV. I have started thinking of my goals for this coming year.
1.Move out of California
2.Get rid of the "stuff" that we have in our place including the stuff in storage.
3.let my hair grow out again.
4.Cook every recipe in this cookbook
5.finish Personal Progress and receive my adult medallion

Not too hard in case God throws us some curve balls. I think we could really move out of here if something opens us anywhere but here. I would move to Alaska if that was avaliable. But mostly I would like to move to Oregon, Warshington, Texas, North Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, Alabama, Kentucky, Kansas etc. Just not L.A. County or the rest of California unless it was in mountains and away from lots of people.

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

you really don't love california do you? :)
good luck getting out, i did notice that utah wasn't on your list of hopefuls. that hurt a little.

shaun said...

Northern California isn't nearly as bad as the rest of the state. Find a job up here. In fact, I will look for you. See you as soon as you get here.

Amanda said...

Good luck on your to do list! You're really good about getting the decor down. You still have a couple more days before the end of the year!

Cort said...

Hey maybe we'll meet you in MT at some point! God's Country here we come! I'm curious about your extremem distaste for Cali?