Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Merry!

I watched the funniest episode of Community where they were so PC about the holidays that they just called it Happy Merry. Can America get anymore ridiculous??
Anyhoo here are some Happy Merrys goings ons at ours houses.

can't stop hugging jeremy when he is wearing Stetson All America- I call him my Tom Brady
Ho Ho Ho! Santy came early to our house this year!
This is what happens to your tree when the kids take the pictures
lens wouldn't open all the way, but Emily is enjoying the fake snow AKA- Rain.



3 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Merry - Well, I have to admit it has a fun ring to it BUT you're right - that's totally ridiculous. I wonder if it will ever get to the point when songs like Silent Night are no longer printed in Christmas (sorry - Holiday) carol books! I sure hope not.

[Morgan] said...

Happy Merry!

I love community. Hilarious.

You are great Tanya, I sure miss you and your girls!

gruvyteacher said...

Chet loves community. Oh my gosh, I love your cutie kids! I wish I saw them more. Tell them their aunt go-go loves them!!