Thursday, October 1, 2009

One Month ago today


Sarah started first grade. WOW! I am just blown away at how much she is changing. School is so much fun to her. She was ready for school at 6AM. It was very funny that she had to sit around for an hour and a half until it was time to walk to school. Sadly, daddy had to get to work so he missed out on her first day back to Gladstone Street School. She was lucky enough to get her same teacher and alot of her friends from kindergarten were in her class again. When asked what her favorite part of the day was, she replied " Recess!" True that, Sarah, True that.

p.s. sarah likes to use her shirt as a towel so of course it was wet and dirty before we got to school. she also dressed herself and she could care less about dressing up for the first day. so she arrived in a CTR hand me down shirt and old grey jeans with holes. lovely.

4 comments:

candicetheresa said...

way to let her be herself! love it

Cort said...

Carson & Beck dress the same way. I like to call it hobo chic. It'll catch on.

gruvyteacher said...

I miss you guys

Sarah M. said...

For some reason, I thought I commented on this, but I guess I didn't. Anyway, Sarah is so cool. I can't believe she is in first grade. She's going to be graduated from hikeschool before we know it. She looks so smart with her glasses on.