Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So only one month later.........





I am finally posting our trip to the Long Beach Aquarium ( which is right on the ocean and also where they do filming for CSI:Miami) So we only ran into one celebrity and I swear I was the only one who recognized him until I showed my sister and she was laughing and agreed that it was in fact Breckin Meyer of clueless, Kate and Leopold, Josie and the PusseyCats, etc. So we went on August 31st and had a blast. I want to go back but the best was watching Sarah and Emily light up at all the crazy fish, sharks, sea stars, and seals. It was a huge success and they loved it. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy in case you can't make it to the aquarium any time soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Fun times! I don't think there's an aquarium in Tucson, but I think I'll have to look for one nearby sometime.

Love your delicious man of the month!