Monday, October 12, 2009

HELP PLEASE!!! TIME IS ALMOST UP!!






I can't decide who i should be for halloween. help me pick

1.Snow white- my hair is perfect for it since i am super dark and it is the perfect length but i have to sew the costume since the cheapest one to buy is $50.

2.Lucille Ball- all i need is the wig and eyelashes. I already have the dress. but the wig is anywhere from $19.99 plus shipping to 29.99.

i could make the snow white dress for less than the wig for lucille. but it would be very time consuming and the wig shipping could cost more and take a while to get to me.

see my dihlemma??? please respond soon. i should go to joanns today and get the material if you pick snow white!


11 comments:

Maleina said...

Lucille Ball all the way! You are way to hilarious not to be her!

Amanda said...

You would be great as either! I think I would go with Snow White, as long as you have the time to make the dress. I'm cheap like that. :)

Cort said...

Lucy!

Jordan said...

I'm all about Snow White. I've always wanted to be her, but never have. Snow White all the way.

Life with the Warrens said...

seriously 2-2 is not helping!

Brittany said...

Snow White. You'll get more mileage out of the dress - your girls will love it too.

Sarady said...

You need to be Lucy. Snow White is beautiful and all, but she's kind of boring (personality-wise). Now, Lucille is full of life, just like you. Not only that, but Jeremy could be Ricky. Lucy for sure.

[Morgan] said...

oh man, i swear i commented on this before. i guess i didn't. i came back to see what people thought. . . i'm all about seeing you as lucy.

candicetheresa said...

I pick LUCY!

Life with the Warrens said...

here is an update....the patterns are gone and i refuse to pay 16 buckeroos for a pattern. so snow white is out. plus i was going to order the wig and now the reviews tell me it is a horrible wig and doesn't cover hair and looks terrible. so i am scrapping the whole costume thing and using what i have at home. probably nothing since our ward doesn't do a halloween party. just trunk or treat. thanks for the input. i think lucy won!

gruvyteacher said...

Should should just dye your hair and curl it up with some super hairspray and be lucille. Chet and I are having a murder mystery party. We are dressing as rock stars. I am sporting a hot pink bob wig. It's going to be rock-starish!