Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Polls are closed

So, like anybody really cares, since it is pretty ridiculous of me anyway but nobody had the correct vote for my dream boat on the LOTR series. Turns out I voted correctly. Really and truly I am a Eomer and Faramir lover. They just give me twinkles in my eyes and long, loud sighs of true love. So now you know another pointless piece of info about me. Better luck next time y'all. And ps-Sarady, i knew you were just being fecicious, i just wanted everyone else to know how cool and smart i was with the characters. we had many laughs from the Two Towers didn't we. Those lines still work today. such as " why bring more troubles to an already troubled mind?" " So few....so few of you have returned" "we've paid for it with many LIIIIIIIVES." "Yeah, we ain't had nothing but maggety old meat for 3 stinkin' days. Yeah we want some meats." Alright I think I am officially over the LOTR obsession for a long while. Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

LO stinkin L

Sarady said...

Hold up. I voted for Faramir. So now I'm confused. Didn't I guess right? I'm glad you knew I was kidding. Now you don't have to pay for it with many liiiiiiives.

Sarady said...

P.S. I always care about your current obsessions. I miss your obsessions with choosing a famous person to immitate...like J Lo.

Life with the Warrens said...

i think you picked frodo on accident. cuz i voted twice. once for faramir and once for eomer. what is your current obsession? right now at this moment i am sloppy, house wife/mom for the last few days. still in jammies and haven't cleaned anything but yucky old food out of the fridge. but i knew that you knew that i loved faramir. if i had a son i would name him faramir.