Friday, November 28, 2008

I am thankful for.....

Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
1.Buyer's Regret is sweeter than Buyer's Remorse(i regret not getting all the deals but i skipped the remorse by not spending more than we have!)

2.Jeremy's raise
3.Snuggle time with my husband and girls in the morning in our bed.
4.Christmas crafts with my girls like snowflakes, countdown chains etc.
5.End of Thanksgiving break.
6.Eternal Families
7.Atonement
8.Unconditionally loving Heavenly Parents and Saviour Jesus Christ
9.Thanksgiving dinner where I only have to bring some side dishes and rolls.
10.A working phone( ours was broken from wednesday to friday) sure was quiet. I might break it on purpose.

These are in no particular order

Hope you are all ready for Christmas. It feels like a fake Christmas here in California. Where is the snow, foggy windows, silent snow falling nights, crunching snow under boots, snow angels, snow balls, red noses, spinning tires stuck in snow banks, black ice, ice stuck on windows, silly beanies, deliciously hot cocoa and cider, warm glowing candles, carols, ward parties, sweaters and coats, waking up on christmas to play in snow, sugar cookies etc. ? I could go on and on about my love for Christmas in Utah. I miss you UTAH!

5 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

I just thought I would say Hi! I found your blog through Andrea Haydens!!
Hugs!
Heather McMullin
www.socalmcmullilns.blogspot.com

[Morgan] said...

amen on number one my dear. no remorse for this year.
never realized how no money could mean no remorse. ha ha.

millerjk said...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Enjoy getting ready for Christmas!

KristiKay said...

I love all those things, too! I miss you! I heard you are coming back out here for a bit during Christmas...can we all get together? We'd love to see you! Anyway, if you ever need any help/pointers for cakes, just let me know! Have a good week!

Sarady said...

I am thankful for you!