Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Pat on the Back




Well once again I am amazing. The Sexiest Man Alive is Hugh Jackman. I can't help but feel partly responsible for this recognition since he was on my Delicious Man of the Month this year. I read his interview and it made me chuckle. I think it is cute that he has been married for 12 years with two kids and loves his wife. I think it is because he lives in Australia and away from most of the crazy hollywood scene. Plus when you work on stage there are alot of weirdos that you just don't get involved with. Most of them being from the "other" persuasion- if you know what i mean. So I was happy to hear that finally someone other than Brad Pitt and George Clooney made the cover. Now you might be thinking" What is Tanya doing, spending her time reading about the sexiest man alive when she could be doing alot of other things like take the turkey out of the crock pot and get it and Emily to school for the potluck, or get Emily ready for school, clean the house, write a better blog post, comfort a whining Emily, take the curlers out of her hair(yes i have multi-colored velcro rollers in my hair) and finish putting her makeup on?" Well I won't lie to you so I just won't answer the question.

12 comments:

[Morgan] said...

mmmmm. he is pretty handsome.

i think you should leave the curlers in and wear them to the potluck.

Cort said...

You are responsible. I love your delicious man of the month. How does Jeremy feel about it?

Life with the Warrens said...

jeremy doesn't mind cuz he agrees with me. they are all super delicious and as for the curlers i did wear them to the potluck but i put a huge bandanna over it like aunt jemima.

[Morgan] said...

ican just picture you.
awwwwesome.

Maleina said...

Okay I laughed my head off reading that post, thanks Tonya!

gruvyteacher said...

He is so yummy!!!

Amanda said...

I love your Delicious Man of the Month. I told my mom about it this week (she's still here helping with Tingen). You should have seen her face! Honestly, though, it is nice to see someone else get that cover, too. :)

Jonathan said...

You are so FUNNY. I miss you girl! You can always make me laugh. I love it. Come to TEXAS. . .please?!? I think your delicious man of the month is way to funny!

Janelle. said...

Pat on the back to you....from me. And I understand the "probably having better things to do" feeling. Here I am looking at blog-surfing...and I have a zillion other things to do. I am probably getting some sort of tan from being in front of this screen so much!!!! Well, I hope you have a fun Thanksgiving. We miss you guys!

Team Fifield said...

I love your "delicious man of the month" posts! It is totally worth every minute! hahaha. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I might just read an US or PEOPLE magazine once in a while...

Philip and Melissa said...

People should just hire you. you're brilliant :-)

candicetheresa said...

You're so funny. Yes, you did contribute. YOU are the reason he is the sexiest man on earth!