Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haven't been into the blogging world

If you know me, then you know that i might just get bored with commitment to something other than kids and husbands and friends. So this blogging thing has become a chore and I just sort of put it aside. I don't really have the time to keep it up since school demands more and so do the holidays and parties and laurel activities, birthdays, visiting teaching, people having babies etc. So I am sorry that this little blog with see less and less of me. Until maybe January. I have about 90 more tutus to make for the boutique that is happening the first two weekends in December. Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here with us stuffing our faces instead of the turkey(it is safer and healthier to have dressing on the side and not stuffing in the bird) and then going back to school after a week long holiday and then christmas comes so fast and kids are doing so much in school and since you just don't want to be left out you insist on helping in every class event. Then you realize that you are napping everyday since you are so tired which makes it harder to catch up since you could have used those hours during the day to work on your projects instead of trying to do them at night where you realize you are still tired at 10:30 even though you took a 2 hour nap. does this sound familiar to anyone out there right now at this time of year? How did I go from carefree and lazy to super busy woman and i don't even have kids in after school activities other than going to the park to play?


6 comments:

[Morgan] said...

yes. sounds oh so familiar. although for me, blogging is my outlet and connection to those i have no time to see.
i've missed you!
don't disappear completely my friend.

candicetheresa said...

You read me girl, you read me. My blog has been seriously neglected...but I'm trying to get back to it. So did this virus spread through the air of America making each one of us blog apathetic for a season? Cause I was SO there.

Julie said...

I love your background. I hear you about the blogging thing becoming a bit of a chore. And being tired at 10:30 even though you already had a nap. Yep!

But I hope you guys are happy and well. We miss you!

Staigerfamily said...

I hear you and can totally sympathize!

Philip and Melissa said...

totally understand. I too go through spells of being overwhelmed with blog posts and catch up...you'll be up and motivated in no time! At least that is my motivation to you my friend :-)

Team Fifield said...

Tanya! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Made my night!