Friday, October 17, 2008

My totally Awesome Hubby!

SPEED RACER STYLE
Normal Half way done photoshop pic

Jeremy is a wiz at photoshop and i will prove it! Last christmas we took a family pic at his mom's house. Not one picture turned out where we were all smiling, looking at the camera with our eyes open. so he cut and pasted his head, our neice tabitha's head and his sister Amber's head to be looking at the camera with eyes open. Then he changed the color scheme to what i call Speed Racer colors. Super bright and vibrant/eye catching. i love the pic and can't wait to hang it up on the wall for everyone to gawk over. Aren't you impressed??

2 comments:

Sarady said...

I'm impressed. I have a few pictures I need jeremy to doctor up.

Julie said...

Jeremy, will you please come and teach me how to do that? It looks AMAZING!!!