Monday, July 28, 2008

jail bird


In case you didn't hear, sweet and adorable Shia LeYumyum is in trouble with the law once again. While driving under the influence, he managed to roll his car and destroy it. While at the hospital they booked him for the DUI and now has substantial head, hands etc injuries. All I know is that he better not "mark hamil" his face up! He has such delicious potential. It is so lame to hear about the drunk driving escapades of hollywood. Why do they each think they can drive while under the influence? Somebody please tell me why they do this! It's like Hollywood has brainwashed them into thinking that drinking and driving is ok and that they are above the law and everyone else so it must be impossible to be drunk and drive.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I don't think it's just Hollywood. I shudder to think how many people behind the wheel while under the influence and are getting away with it. People just don't think about the consequences of their actions.

I hope that Shia does't let his life go down the toilet and takes this opportunity to makes some changes.

Philip and Melissa said...

So when does your hubby get hit up with the "delicious man of the month"? you're so dang funny!

Cort said...

Shai Layumyum. Oh my gosh, how can you live so far away and still make me laugh this hard?