Sunday, July 6, 2008

Have you thought about the holidays yet??

With school starting next month for our little sarah and my sister-in-law buying her pattern for halloween already, i have started to pull out christmas books and started thinking about costumes. Is this crazy or will i just be really prepared and not rushing at the last minute? I love halloween but i feel this HOA will really dampen our decorating skills since they have a ton of stupid rules. we can decorate one week before the holiday and that really just does not give us the month long feel of witches, skeletons, mummies, spiders etc. and the same with christmas. what is so wrong with decorating shamelessly and tacky for a full month before and after? so with that in mind i am thinking of my costume. tell me what you think of this one.
Guy Fawkes

7 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

wow, I'm impressed. I'm still trying to decide if it is to late to send out 2007's christmas newsletters. . .

[Morgan] said...

i'm impressed as well.
who is that?
very suiting... lol.

Life with the Warrens said...

Guy Fawkes was a british man who tried to blow up parliment

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! No matter how early I start "thinking" about something, I always end up doing it at the last minute! This may be a good costume for you. You always have the brainy costumes that take a little explanation for the rest of us!

Morgan said...

Wow... should I know that?

Averill6 said...

I didn't know who Guy Fawkes was either--but I DO know that you have this amazing talent of making any type of outfit look great! And I'm superimpressed w/the planning ahead. I think about Halloween costumes on the day of the Halloween party--then we sort through everything we have and try to come up w/something that looks like a costume! Hey--on a side note--I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog (I'm making it more private).

Life with the Warrens said...

ok so if anyone needs to contact me on a more private basis they can go to tanskidoodle1@gmail.com. guess i need to give you all a history lesson.