Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi Jane! Hi Kitty!


The twins have arrived! They debuted on January 5, 2011 at 2:45pm and 2:47pm. Jane came first weighing in at 6 lbs. 0.7 ounces followed by Kitty(Katherine) at 6lbs 6oz. I know, Kitty was hogging all the food! Jane was 18 inches long and Kitty was 18 1/2. Both are beautiful and totally identical at this point. I am having double vision for sure. There were no complications with the surgery and I am doing great. I feel great being at home and am nursing them on demand. I love their little cries and chin quivers. They sound exactly the same too. We are so excited to have these two little angels with us now. Also, Jeremy is super awesome.

7 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

YAY!!!!!! They are sooo sweet! Congrats! Keep up the good work with the nursing you are doing them good :)

I was just reading through the comments I got after I had Katelin 2 1/2 years ago and this is what you said...

Life with the Warrens said...
wow those are fantastic. thought of you and birth baths so i started to looking into it. not prego yet but i want to be prepared this time. third times a charm eh?

Your third time was for sure a charm ;) Congratulations again!

{Marie Long} said...

P.S. I LOVE THEIR NAMES!!!

Julie said...

Hooray!!!

gruvyteacher said...

They are beautiful! I am in tears! So proud of you and for you! Congrats. I know it will be hard but get some rest you will need it. I love you. I also mailed you a package yesterday.

Beautiful blessings!

Kirstin said...

Congrats! They looks so sweet. I'm sure it was love at first sight...

Amanda said...

Congrats! That's so awesome! Hopefully, you'll be able to tell them apart sometime soon. :) I'm glad you're home and everyone is doing good!

Maleina said...

CONGRATULATIONS! They are so beautiful I seriously teared up just looking at them! How sweet! A house full of girls, you are so blessed :)