Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


Well my new year was about as exciting as this picture of Menudo.

Except there is no way in this life time i would wear those shiny pants. Jeremy made a six layer cake for Emily and i watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Don't cringe. I love that movie cuz she is so adorable and i love all her clothes and i pretend that i have the money and the body to pull off those outfits. Btw, still pregnant. I have given up on delivering early. My BFF keeps my spirits up by telling me how amazzzing i am that i am carrying twins and "this too shall pass". I think i just wanted to start the new year with those babes already in my arms so i could get this crazy, sleepless, messy house, no shower, leaky boobs, sagging skin, fussy babies year over with.

No comments: