Friday, August 6, 2010

Add two more pecks!


We already have a bushel and a peck but it seems that isn't enough and Heavenly Father wants us to have two more. That's right Folks......TWINNERS! I'm actually having a hard time wrapping my brain around this two babies concept. I do get special treatment and i love it! But I don't love all the doctor visits. I have three coming up with in the next 30 days. CRAZY!! i am only 15 weeks but just imagine that my tummy really looks like it is 25 weeks. Totally serious. I am huge for only being just out of the first trimester. I am still worried that something that might go terribly wrong but with enough prayers I know i will be comforted. So say a little prayer for me....... sing it just like that! We still don't know what we are having but i will know by next month. Can't wait to find out if we are having Edward and Jacob or Mary-Kate and Ashley. oops i forgot to mention that so far they look like identical twins. we shall see the further along I go. Wish me luck!

13 comments:

Julie said...

I am so excited/jealous/excited/jealous! (I had to do one of each for each baby!) When Ryan first showed me that ultrasound picture, I just cried. No one could be a better twin mommy than you. We are sending lots of prayers!

Jordan said...

Wow! Congratulations and good luck!

Amanda said...

I am so JEALOUS! I wanna have twins! Congrats girl! I hope everything goes well. Love ya!

[Morgan] said...

imagine my excitement when an update from you popped up on my reader! and to see that you are pregnant with twins?!!!! my heart swells!

so so happy for you.

congrats, times 2:)

Maleina said...

WHAT!! I was just thinking about you the other day. So worth reopening the blog glad I kept you on there! Ahh I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

Kirstin said...

Oh wow, congrats! I am sending lots of love and prayers your way. :)

Cort said...

Madness I tell you! I'm freaking out a little for you. As dreadful as you may feel and as big as you may get, you must take pictures even if you only ever show them to your kids. They need to know what you're going through just to get them here on the same train!

M. Wright said...

what a surprise!
With your girls older you can totally handle this ;) Seriously thought, a shock!
Hope everything else is well, I hope you keep adding to your blog. This is exciting

{Marie Long} said...

What the?!!! Maybe the reason you felt the need to wait this long for another baby is because of these 2 that will be joining your family at the same time! SOOOOOO excited for you! Let me know if you have any prego questions!

Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I love that ultrasound picture. GOOD LUCK

KristiKay said...

WHAT!!!!?!?!?! Oh my gosh, girl...that is crazy, and exciting, and so CRAZY! Congratulations! Wow, I am thrilled for you; and I can't wait to find out what you're having either...WOW! I've missed ya!

candicetheresa said...

I can't believe this either! So so so excited! We will pray for you, and sing the prayer too.

stephasauri said...

Ahh Tanya! I just re-found your blog... how exciting to be expecting twinners!! So fun! Good luck with everything!