Friday, July 8, 2011

New Regime


So Jeremy has convinced me to start an exercise regime with him. He takes all the guess work out of it for me so I can just roll with the punches. And after we run a few miles I really just want to be rolled home! I am surprised that I can run longer than I expected 3 times a week but the Tae Bo just about killed me last night! In time I should be able to build up some endurance and I hope to get super fit so I can run circles around the twins and not the other way around. For now, I am encouraged by a loving husband who also wants to get back in shape. So much so, he put up his weight bench and has been working out all by himself. yowza! So I hope to knock off another 40 lbs by Christmas to go along with the 60 I lost with Thing one and Thing two. No pictures just yet since I still look like a bump on a log.

2 comments:

gruvyteacher said...

You should do a take a pic now and use is as your "before" pic then to an "after" pic.

gruvyteacher said...

Go girl on your 60lbs lost with those twinners. I can't imagine how busy it is with 4! You are a supermom!

You should take a pic now for your "before" pic, then take another one later for your "after" pic.