Sunday, February 27, 2011

Breast is best......

but dang it all my boobs need a break! Thanks to Enfamil for making the newborn and infant formula. They have helped us to sleep more at night and enjoy quiet hours during the day. The girls are nursing great and some days I don't really have to use much formula and other days they just can't seem to get enough food in their tummies. The nighttime schedule is pretty good and will probably change once they start another growth spurt. They eat around 10pm, then again around 1:30am, then 4:30am and we start all over for the day at 7am. not too shabby. so we get a little bit of sleep. it works even better when they wake up together. doesn't always happen so those feeding sessions get long. It is all worth it especially now since they are starting to smile and focus on things around them.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're getting a bit more sleep. I'm impressed that you're still nursing, keep up the good work! (I don't think I could do it!)

Chad and Rachel said...

Do you go to La Leche League meetings? I just started going and I actually really like it. Gave me the boost to continue nursing and got me out of the house with the kids.
You're getting more sleep than I am! way to go!

Heather McMullin said...

You are SUPER WOMAN chica! Good for you!!!

ps
Who are you getting your Shakeology from? I checked in the system and you are not my customer. :(
email me
heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

candicetheresa said...

I am so impressed you are nursing and have such a great system down! You were meant to be a mother of twins!!