Thursday, October 21, 2010

26 weeks!

26 weeks and counting.
yeah i know, the mirror needs to be cleaned.

I apologize right now for the poor picture quality. I couldn't wait any longer to take a picture of this gigantic belly! Yup, that is me taking a picture in the mirror. So "myspace". These two little munchkins kick me all day long and when they hit me just right on my pelvic floor, I have to cross my legs and take a deep breath! The doc says I have about 9-10 more weeks and that puts me at having a Christmas Miracles. I still can't figure out how i am going to keep stretching. It hurts and is hard to wear clothes. Fortunately the weather turned to fall and so wet and rainy keeping temps down in the 60's and it has been a life saver since i am so hot and swelly. well now i have no more swelling! yay....why am i still wearing flip flops? well they are comfy and i don't want to risk the "old people on a plane swelling in me feet" and take my shoes off one day only to find i can't put them back on. So i wear the flip flops in the rain. Let's hope and pray that little Jane and little Kathrine come before the new year so we can get twice the tax break. We are gonna need the money.
Doesn't the crib look so girly? I am so proud of myself for making the bumpers and skirt.

6 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

Wow, you are a super mamma! Good luck on the next 10 weeks.

Amanda said...

You go girl! I made a bumper and skirt for Clark's crib and hated it so bad! Yours looks so good! Good luck with your last couple of months!

Oh, and I promise to get your vinyl done soon! I'm bad, I know... :(

Julie said...

You look great! Hardly any bigger than the last pic! I can't believe you still have enough energy to take care of Sarah and Emily PLUS sew crib bumpers and skirts. You are amazing. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Cort said...

The crib is beautiful but seriously, you look amazing. It's a big belly but it's JUST belly! You go mama! If you have the babies around Christmas, maybe I'll get to meet them!

candicetheresa said...

You look GREAT!! And the bedding is amazing!

KristiKay said...

Tanya, you cute little pregnant momma! Love your bumper and skirt...I made Ella's as well...isn't it fun?!? I'm super excited for you...love the names you've picked, too. We miss you guys out here! Take care!!!