Thursday, August 6, 2009

Painted Bathroom


I am almost finished with our tiny powder room. Who knew that painting one tiny room would cost about 150 buckeroos! we totally didn't need a gallon of each color. one quart would have been enough. Fool me once, shame on me. It won't be happening again. But we need to do a few touch ups where the nice little blue tape took some of the paint off from being left on for several days. We are gonna paint the ceiling and then viola, a new bathroom(powder room). Why, do you ask, is it called a powder room? Well it can fit one person semi-comfortably, two people very uncomfortably. It only is a potty and a tiny corner sink. Great for company so they don't have to run upstairs to use the "powder room" wink wink. I will post pics when it is all done. I didn't do a before pic cuz it was impossible to do so it might be impossible to do the after pics. hey i could just use microsoft paint and draw it for you. That is just as good in my book.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! It really only took one quart? How! What color did you paint it? Can't wait to see it!

gruvyteacher said...

I am excited to see. And you gotta take the blue tape off BEFORE the paint completely dries!

Life with the Warrens said...

blue tape lesson learned. i can't wait to decorate it!