Friday, July 24, 2009

New Obsession



It isn't mine but I do indulge them. My girls are so darling and beautiful. I swear they are my Jane and Elizabeth Bennet. I know they will marry rich husbands. Why else would they be so beautiful? Anyhoo inside those sweet little bodies and behind their beautiful faces are super heroes in disguise. Without a mask they can transform themselves into anyone they want to be. As of late they are Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Did you ever watch that movie? I love it so I let them watch it only once a day. I do get requests for 2-3 times a day. Can you just picture these two girls pretending to shoot lava out of her hands, or go into a shark frenzy? It is the funniest thing and no matter many times they quote the lines to me, i can't stop laughing. Even George Lopez has me laughing as the teacher/villian. I really love kid movies that make my children's minds go into a frenzy(shark)! How are your kids doing this summer with their imaginations?


2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

ellie's getting through the summer with an imaginary pet dog.
he's been with her since about may, and tonight before she informed me that tomorrow they (she and her dog) are going to the store to get him a new house. he's growing to big for the one he has now.)

shark boy and lava girl? i love it.

Staigerfamily said...

You are so funny. Your girls are totally goofy. . . a perfect match for my sons. . . C'mon you got to admit Sara and Jaron really had a thing going there. . .