Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Projects


still need to add the year and our first name letters to each hand.
this where i got the idea Sugarbee

I can't believe that I might actually get all my Christmas projects done before thing one and thing two arrive. Last night i managed to pull off making my mother in law's present cut, ironed, stuffed and sewn. trust me when i say that i am not the original but in fact a true queen at copying other people's brillant ideas. This is just one example. the colors are not the traditional red and green but more vintage-y and also i didn't want to buy anything so i had to rummage through my scraps to make it. so it cost me an extra $0.00 to make. yay for saving money so i can spend it on myself when no one is looking!

6 comments:

Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool said...

you're projects are so cute. i wish i lived closer so you could teach me how to sew!!! we saw jeremy's mom at church on sunday. she could be his twin!!! when we're down for christmas we'll have to see you. i know you'll be busy times 2, but i want to see you're twinners!!

[Morgan] said...

thing one and thing two. he he he.
i like that.

and, i LOVE those pillas. nice work. nesting hormone kick in? do you get that with twins? :)

Life with the Warrens said...

I would love for anyone to come and visit me during the christmas season. i probably won't even have them till the last week of december so come and rub my feet!

Cort said...

I can't believe your crafting and even feel like crafting. You really are super woman! I'd love to come and rub your feet! We changed our blog address to http://utvancerants.blogspot.com. Just an FYI so you can find us.

Life with the Warrens said...

thanks cort! come and see me this christmas so we can catch up. i really want to see your baby girl too!

Amanda said...

You are awesome! I can't believe the number of sewing projects and things you get done while pregnant with twins! Seriously, David did most of the work on the gate last night. I was just moral support.