Thursday, September 25, 2008

To SPEED or Not To SPEED.........RACER!!!


Ok so most you have not seen the movie Speed Racer. That is my guess since it didn't stay to long in the theater and maybe it just didn't look like your "type" of movie. I thought the same thing. But then I watched it for fun yesterday. Oh man, I was on the edge of my seat with all the race scenes! whoooooooeeeeee! That movie was great. If you want some fun, bright, silly, action, a tiny bit of romance and a monkey, then get out there and rent this movie. I was skeptical but I was laughing too. It was great with all the flashing lights and total 70's feel. I loved it! Tired of the same old movies, either too much of a chick flick or just plain horrible with the acting and screenplay? Speed Racer is a great change from that played out Hollywood scene. I didn't actually know that the boy's first name was Speed and his last name Racer. I just thought they called him that cuz he drove super fast! Anyhoo the boy is cute to boot! Go and watch it with your hubby or friends and you won't be sorry you took my advice!

No comments: