Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Hiatus

I know most of you are disappointed in me for not keeping up for a few weeks. well i have a good excuse. I was in Warshington for a week falling in love with my college sweetheart again. Sarah has been there for me through and through like a true blue juke box hero. I was fortunate enough to marry a man who knew that Sarah and I were a package deal and that he would have to share me. So i don't know much time right now to relive our antics because i have tons of stuff to catch up on here at home with the little lassies. Lots of house work too! oh that is my favorite thing in the world. when you come home from vacation and the whole house needs to be redone from top to bottom. back to life. back to reality.

5 comments:

Cort said...

Aww, I'mso jealous! Wish I could have been in on the reunion.

Sarady said...

Baby, come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something, and I just can't live without you. Brady knows about the pacakage deal, too. We miss you! I'm so glad you could come spend the week with me. It started out really super positive.... See you after the rapture.

Julie said...

I am glad you had a good trip! But it's true... the chaos you have to come home to is a big let-down. Turn up some happy music and get your cutie girls to help out.

Staigerfamily said...

Ahh. . .just a girls trip? With no kids. . . wow. Sounds wonderful. I am totally jealous. Want to hear more details.

Philip and Melissa said...

That a girl! you deserve a break!